Duration of internship
English (B2), Spanish (B2)
Line of business
As marketing assistant you will be in charge of the community management and all tasks related to improve business activity and increase the service provided to customers.
• Community Management: manage the social networks of the company and interact with customers / visitors
• Contact possible partners to promote the tours and attract customers
• Make and / or renew flyers and communication supports
• Conduct satisfaction surveys with customers to propose solutions and improvements in the future
• Upload photos / news and testimonials to the web and / or social networks
• Coordinate the activity in the OTA (online travel agencies)
Our partner is a funny electric vehicle rental agency to discover the wonders of Barcelona. The agency also offers guided tours and thematic tours for its clients, in different languages.
You are fluent in English and intermediate in Spanish. You are available for a 3 to 6 internship with internship agreement from the university.
You are smiley, open-minded and organised.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
- EUR 1.550 / mensile
- a Contratto
- EUR 16.200 - EUR 19.800 / annuale