Geplaatst in: Overig in Californië | Geplaatst: |
ZYD Energy, Inc. is an award winning, recently funded cleantech startup that is
ready to grow and needs your help to develop and execute a strategic sales and
ZYD Energy provides a patent-pending technology which makes water heaters more
efficient and manages energy loads to increase renewable energy utilization.
Water heaters are the second largest source of energy use and greenhouse gas
emissions in residential buildings.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated professional to join our team as a Business
Development Manager to strategize and lead business development. In this role,
you will help to enhance our business plan, develop marketing methods,
communicate with key partners and customers, and support funding applications.
* Perform development of business plan and marketing strategy and materials
* Conduct market research and outreach to explore and analyze business
* Communicate with customers, collaborators, and stakeholders to expand
business opportunities and sell our product
* Develop and scale marketplace opportunities
* Support fundraising activities
* Support energy efficiency consulting services
* Network within sustainability communities to find synergies and potential
You re an outstanding fit for our team, if you:
* Are passionate about sustainable development and green building
* Are an organized self-starter with entrepreneurial and result-oriented
* Are capable of strategic thinking and have problem-solving skills
* Have great communication skills
* 3+ years of experience in related areas
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
This position is based in the Davis-Sacramento area. Remote working from other
California locations is acceptable. Compensation may include equity or profit
sharing opportunities and will be based on related experience. This position
has flexible hours and may start with a part-time capacity.
Please send resume and cover letter to Dr. Yanda Zhang ()
Show moreShow less
- 55.000 - 95.000 EUR/Jaarlijks
- 60.000 - 100.000 EUR/Jaarlijks
- 70.000 - 90.000 EUR/Jaarlijks